Dear Sir,
My Fathers name and date of birth has been wrongly mentioned by my last employer. I had uploaded my aadhar card online which has been digitally approved by my old employers,but has not been approved by local PF Office. I visited the PF Office and they advised my that I will have to submit a joint declaration with my old employers for the correction. My problem is that my old employers are refusing to give Joint Declaration. I am not working any more. What should I do in the current scenario. What are the options I have? Will request to kindly give your valuable suggestions.
Sandeep Nair
17th June 2019 From India, New Delhi
Dear Sandeep,
You can give joint declaration through your current employer as well if the same UAN number is used for both the organisation.
17th June 2019
Dear Manoj,
Thank you for your guidance,but am not working any more now. I am self employed. Any other thing which I could do to get things validated.
18th June 2019 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™