PF Withdrawal [Thread 612309] - CiteHR
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Nahid Shamim

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
hello sir, in which company was working in May 2005 and resigned in 2006, its PF form was filled with the sign of the company even after that the bank account number which was in it was closed and could not submit the form. . And after a few days, the company closed too, how can I withdraw that PF now? I still have that fill form. Please tell me
Yes you need to submit fresh PF claim form with the PF office directly, supported with bank details including cancelled cheque leaf.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™