PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hello all, I am working in a small IT company for last 8 months.Before this I had worked in an IT company for 6 month.But my last company told me to join earlier I have to give experience letter including 6 month previous company and its provide appointment letter from from first company joining date.But now they haven't giving my experience letter. I have no joining letter.Also salary slips and bank statements of salary transfer in my account. Can I take any legal action against him. Please suggest me some solution to get my work experience. thanks to all in advance.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
1) I hope that you were not at probation during these months, because the probation /training period is not counted as the work experience of an employee , the work experience period starts afterwards. And one is not eligible of getting an experience letter if he/she leaves the job after /during his probation period.
2) Since you were there for a time period of less than a year , you need to review the company's policies..may be they have a specific time period condition for issuing experience letter.I recommend you to always have a copy of the signed agreement with you ,that's our right and proves to be a savior in such situations.
3)You need to communicate with the higher authorities of the company(do not hesitate to go to the CEO level) ,submit your request and keep copy of your conversation with everyone dealing with you in tbis matter from the organization just as a proof making your case strong.
No, no any probation period during joining.I have appointment, their have no mention any probation period

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: jpeg aFROZ1.jpeg (1.00 MB, 17 views)

You do not have payslip or anything that could prove your working in that company. Substantial proof is required for legal fighting otherwise it is of no use.
You consult a lawyer and send a lawyer notice to your employer, why they have not issued you experienc or relived letter. You have to wait till get the reply to the notice for further move..
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™