Administration, Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi I had worked for a Company way back in 2013 but now that company got closed with out giving any salary slips or any resignation letter, so if a MNC company does a BGC can they still get the BGC done from that company. I do not have any contact details nothing of that organization. I only have the appointment letter of that organization. Not able to decide whether put down my papers in the current company and proceed further or not!!. Please suggest.

you can provide PF statement If you have PF no. or UAN no. of that company. Thanks
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™