Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir, I am working in a Reputed Institution which belongs to central govt an Autonomous Body. I have been working in this Organization since may 2007 as data Entry operator as Contractual Basis through a Contractor. If my Employer discontinue my job in urgent basis without any prior information or notice. So you are requested to tell me what should i do at this time or in this condition. Plz help me give me information may i lodge a grievance to labour Department.
Thank you

From India, Kanpur
You are advised to try for new job of permanent nature. The job of contractual nature ends with expiry of contract. There is little scope to get any help from labour department in this context.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™