Hi, First of all Thank you for taking the time to read my query. I would like to know how to go on about my PF withdrawal.
I worked with an MNC from 2010 to 2012 nearly two years. My last date with the company was June 2012.
I had a PF account with the company.I didnt get a UAN number when i resigned in 2012. After that company i worked in two other companies but those companies were really small, so no PF was provided.
Now i am not working. Its more than two months after my last resignation.
The problem now i am facing is:
I had changed my date of birth and mobile number after resigning from the first company, the company which i started my PF.
Now i want to change the details of my EPF; ie change in date of birth and contact number and get UAN so that i can withdraw my PF amount. And currently i am not working with any company.
I have updated my Aadhar, Voters ID and PAN card with new date of birth.
Where can i edit my EPF details with correct information? How to get my UAN number?
Any help for my current dilemma would be really helpful.

From India
Seasoned Ir Professional
Asst.manager -hr


Dear Friend, When you don’t have UAN, then how did you updated your PAN , Adhar & DOB ?
From India, Mumbai

If you had left company in 2012 you may not have a UAN because at that time the system was not introduced. However, the list of UAN of employees sent to that company primarily by the EPFO may include your UAN also. You can check with that company and get the UAN. Else you will have to generate UAN by your own and get it updated with KYCs and mark exit. If it is not working you may file offline application for withdrawal of PF. Sometimes the EPFO will refuse to accept it. Then you can ask them to get it done at their end.
From India, Kannur
Dear Ravi,
Thanks for your reply :)
My epfo is updated with the old pancard details with the wrong dob. After quitting my job with the old company i changed my pancard dob. Took Aadhar and changed my date of birth.
I am wondering whether i can update my details in epf correctly and then get a correct UAN.
Dear Madhu,
Thanks for your reply:)
Much appreciated.
I tried contacting my previous company and they have outsourced HR operations of previous employees to a consultacy.
Anyways i will try contacting them again and try contacting the EPF office.

From India
You can check using your Aadhar Card. If they have alloted it or not? Available in EPFO portal
From India, Bardhaman

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server