Hr Consultant
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Hr Generalist

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Team,
Please inform detail process to obtain Pension Certificate from EPF Online Portal.As per the EPF rule, If you have already completed 10 years of service, the EPS amount cannot be withdrawn and only the scheme certificate is to be issued.
Hence required to know process of obtaining scheme certificate.

From India, Delhi
Yes PF Pension contribution cannot be claimed if the member exceeds 9.6 years of contribution period. However the scheme certificate will be issued upon resignation only and not during service. The member has the option of surrendering the scheme certificate with the new employer and continue the contribution wherein again he will get new scheme certificate with added contribution upon resignation with the new employer.

From India, Madras
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information.
In mentioned case employee already left organisation in the year Nov-2014(after working more than 10 years) and now wishing to opt for reduced pension as he turns age of 50 yrs.
As per EPF rule You can only get pension after turning 50 years of age and have rendered at least 10 years of service.
If your service period has been more than 10 years and you are between the age of 50 and 58, you may opt for reduced pension.
Hence wish to know process to apply for reduced pension for eligible employee through online portal or else is it any process to apply offline.

From India, Delhi
Reduced pension @50 years is available. The concerned employee need to submit Form 10D with the PF office with supporting document (like bank account details, photographs etc). Please contact your previous employer HR or PF office directly who will guide on this.

From India, Madras
Dear Sir Thanks for guidance. I have a query , while applying for obtaining pension is it necessary to have a pension certificate with application form.
From India, Delhi
Hi, If scheme certificate is already received by the Member it can be attached. Else you can submit Form10D supported with other required documents.
From India, Madras
after the UAN concept, scheme certificate is usually not issued, so a valid UAN is all to file 10D

But i case any employee requires(where he completed 10 years of working and left organisation) the same certificate to submit at his new employer then how he will get this certificate ?
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™