Dear Team, I have a relative who has reached the retirement age now and not working. They had two EPF accounts from private organizations in Chennai. We have the number from one and second we don't have the number. How can we go about the applying for EPF based pension for the person?
If your relative had worked for more than 10 years in any one Company already they might have given him the Pension certificate at the time of separation.
Secondly try to get the EPF number of other company also through payslip or you may check with the respective HR. First old EPF account to be transferred to new one and then can claim as one PF.
IF UAN number is already provided by the last employer then you can transfer the old pf to new account through UAN login itself.
Pension process will be separate through PF office.
relative word is not applied in pension, but family word is suitable, a family member can claim the pension subject to furnishing of form 2 ( nomination) to the PF office
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™