If you are working as a HR Consultant for XYZ company, how much should you charge if you are taking care of the following things:-
1) Salaries of the employees, right from preparing wage register to preparing salary slips. Also preparing salary bifurcation if any new employee has been hired.
2) Recruitment - Co-ordinate between company and the recruitment agency, maintaining data of all the CV's received on careers ID and CV's mailed by the agency, scheduling of interviews. Also conduct personal telephonic rounds
3) Paperwork of all employees for a new joinee also the exit formalities.
4) Maintaining leave data.
5) And other HR related work
is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like: TALENTEDGE
Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses FACTOHR
- Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore FeaturesRegister Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...