Dear All,
Can any one clarify that a mineral mining company is having it's own processing unit in the same area/ premises. In this case, in which act is applicable primarily and what are all the register we need to be maintain. Thanking you in anticipation.
30th May 2019
You may please refer to Mines Act, Factories Act, I D Act, and all relevantActs regulating Employment including SHWW (P,P &R) Act 2013.
Kritarth Team
30th May 2019 From India, Delhi
Dear Kritarth Team, Thanks for your reply
30th May 2019
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™