I left my previous organization 2 months before. And now when i tried to withdraw my money i couldn't. The problem is my employer mistakenly linked another employee Aadhar card to my pf account . When i tried yo update from EPFO - manage - KYC it gives me error name, Dob is not matching with registered data. What i need to do in this care please let me know in advance . Employer is not supportive.
From India, Pune
Dear Please login on UAN account after get manage option to change of Modify Basic detail as per aadhar card details after he got approved employer and pending at PF office .
From India, Mumbai
In modify basic details there is no way to change my aadhar number . please see my below attachement
From India, Pune

Attached Images
File Type: png Epf.png (38.7 KB, 43 views)

Dear Friend, Please fill the joint declaration form and submit to EPFO office, They only have the right to change your updated Aadhar in system.
From India, Mumbai
From where i can get the Joint declaration form . if it is handwritten the what i need to write on that .?
From India, Pune
Dear Friend, Please fill this form and visit EPFO office, Ask the Aadhar card update process to authorities.
From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: pdf name change correction form.pdf (76.6 KB, 47 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server