Hi this is Abhishek from hr department i want to know about the employee date of joining issue - there is an employee worked here since 2012 to 2016 and he withdrew the epf in his pf account then he again joined the same company after 3 months employer take his name on form 12 but by mistake employer did not register in EPF because of UAN number are same so his all contribution was deposit in old member id so now he want withdraw an advance amount he applied online but his request rejected by EPFO office because EPFO says already settle. So please suggest what we do.
27th May 2019 From India, Delhi
Dear Friend,
First transfer your previous account to new one, then try to withdraw the PF.
27th May 2019 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™