Kindly note that i am working in pharma company last 15 year. As a sample custodian. and Last October my deptt. Change to chemical deptt.
Last week our increment is done ,but I was not received my increment letter so that I was asked my immediate reporting boss for letter.
Then he reply me just go for our HOD cabin for why you are not getting the letter.
I am go to the HOD cabin . then HOD said to me you search for a job within one month
Because there is no more work for in our lab for you.
I was not argue to my HOD that time. But I can’t understand what is going on for me.
1. HOD tell me a verbal warning for job search so it is right or wrong.
2. What is the exact notice period which I am consider for reliving.
3. How much time I am in hand.
Kindly help me I am awaiting for yours reply
Thank you so much

From India, Mumbai
Asst.manager -hr
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
+1 Other

Dear Friend,
This kind of situation comes in our life but without hesitate keep moving and start to search new job, put your hardwork, don't think and worry for such job which doesn't have any moralities for their employees, better for you to start search new job with your full efforts, I am sure you will get better than this job.

From India, Mumbai
As rightly pointed out by Mr.Ravi, this is not going to be the end of your career. As the employer is providing you with one month notice start looking for new job and since you possess more experience you will get a job.
Please ensure you collect your full and final settlement from your employer including Gratuity.
All the very best !

From India, Madras
Dear Friend.
You are serving this company since last 15 years and considering you post you are fall under workers category. Hence the Employer & Employee relation is established. Under this circumstances the company can not terminate you without any cause. As you stated if there is no work available to provide you and if your company is fall under section 25 B of Industrial Dispute Act. Then the company can retrench you by paying retrenchment compensation but they have to seek prior approval of the Govt. Authority before retrench you. In any situation company can not terminate you and
company can not ask to submit resignation, they may transfer you where the work is available. But you should not submit resignation on your own, if they force you to submit resignation, you have to file FIR as soon as the company taken resignation forcefully. This will help as evidence in the court that, the resignation is taken forcefully.
Even if they orally terminate you this will held illegal can approach Govt. Authority for oral termination under section 2 A of ID Act.
The above remedies are available as a worker and its depend on how you defend your case. If you not fall under workers category you have no voice in Labour & Industrial Cort.
Shaikh. I.Y.
Manager HR.

From India, Nashik
Thank you so much shaikh sir for your kind suggestion. and also Ravi Hajanale and V.M.Lakshminarayanan both sir thank you
From India, Mumbai
Yes you definitely have option to approach lab court or any other forum, but before taking the step you have to think about other side of legal case, it's cost , time taking and expected tenure for completion. You may discuss with your employer if you get more time/ months from them to search and get another job.

From India, Kolkata

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server