Dear Members,
I had worked in reputed security company for 15 years and resigned as security officer during Month of April 2018. My full and final settlement was done during 2018. However, my bonus for the year 2017-18 was not given still. I had approached the HR Dept. , and they had collected my Full and final settlement copies along with the bank account details in month of December -2018. Also the same was shared again further 2 times for settling my bonus amount. I have visited the office personally nearly 15 times. But HR Executive is not cooperating and behaving un-professionally. Kindly guide with this issue please. How can i get my bonus?

From India, Bangalore
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Labour Consultant
Securtity Officer
+1 Other

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Dear Punchbala,
You may file a claim u/s 21 of the PB Act,1965 before the Competent Authority appointed by the appropriate Govt for the purpose of recovery of bonus or raise an industrial dispute u/s 22 of the same Act before the area Conciliation Officer under the ID Act,1947 for recovery of the bonus due and not paid by the ex employer.

From India, Salem

Dear Umakanthan Sir, Thank you for the kind advice.
From India, Bangalore

Dear Sir,
Kindly file the complaint with Office of Security Guard Board for Brihan Mumbai & Thane District, D -301, E-301,Sanpada Rly Station Complex Sanpada Navi Mumbai 705 Phone number 022-27751385 Fax 022-27751387 Copy endorse to Deputy Secretary
( Labour ) to Government of Maharashtra , Industries, Energy and Labour Department , Mantralaya Mumbai 400 032 who has granted Exemption under Sec 23 of the Maharashtra Private Security Guards ( Regulation of Employment & Welfare Act) Act,1981 & Scheme 2002 to XXX Security
Procedure given by Uma Sir will take time, Here the government & Security Guard Board may cancel their Exemption on reeipt f the compliant.

From India, Mumbai
MN Srinivasa
Hi, Pls check that whether you’re eligibility of bonus before complaint to authority
From India, Chennai

Hi Mr. Srinivasa,
Just for your information, As XXX is a licensed company under Government of Karnataka and bound by all the rules and regulations under Labour law, and i was an employee for nearly 15 years, and have received bonus yearly. After my resignation, my 9 months bonus is not being given whereas my colleagues who had resigned along with me had got their bonus.

From India, Bangalore

Dear Punchbala, Hope your Basic & D.A. was less than Rs.21,000/- p.m. during the F.Y. 2017-18. If yes, then you can proceed further as rightly advised by the seniors. Tnx & Regds, Suresh
From India, Thane

Hi Mr. Suresh, Yes, Basic and DA included was less than Rs.21,000/-Per Month as per agreement made by company with Client.
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server