Thread Started by #jitterbug

My father's name is incorrect on the PF account and I have tried several ways to change it however it has not happened.
Please suggest what forms are to be filled and the entire procedure to get this change done?
14th May 2019 From India, Mumbai
You need to take a Joint Declaration Form (Download from EPFO Website) and mention the Correct & wrong details, Get it attested by your employer and submit to the EPFO.
15th May 2019 From India, Secunderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™