Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network

Please help me i want to know what action can be taken by the employee if the employer is not reveling him after completing his notice period.
nor they confirm the date of reveling but the employee had send the resignation a month before but no response from the Hr and Management can the employee take any legal action against the employer.

From India, Bengaluru
Check whether the Notice Period is one month or more. You are a workman or supervisory category. Any 'handing over-taking over' formalities are pending?
Have you fulfilled all conditions as per the apptt.letter/terms & conditions or your HR rules? Have you got the acknowledgement on your resignation letter? Are you attending to your duties or stopped on your own by close of one month NP. Are you receiving your salary regularly incl.for NP? Is there any other issues, or pending 'disciplinary action' . Why don't you approach your HoD personally and ascertain the position which only will give you clear picture on your next course of action. Don't rush to legal action without satisfying other relevant pre-cautions.

From India, Bangalore
Thank Kumar for your response
Notice Period is one Month . and employer has not accepted and have not replied to the resignation mail but the employee has completed 1 month.
Employer is paying salary .
Generally I am asking weather employee can take legal action on employer is it possible what action can be taken

From India, Bengaluru
Unless we know what are the terms & conditions about quitting /resignation, notice period giving a reasonable opinion is not appropriate.
I again reiterate why don't the employee talk to the HoD/HR to ascertain the fate of resignation? obtain direct answer from them. If necessary send a reminder. You have not answered all the questions I raised. How many years of service, don't you think taking this matter legally will jeopardise future career as the legal process will take longer time. Consider all issues before seeking legal solution.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™