Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, I'm in need of your help in P.F Withdrawal, I previously worked in a construction company where my PF is deducted and deposited in the account thereafter i resigned my job and taken up professional work. It is the time that the all the PF accounts transferred to UAN Numbers (some where around 2012-13 ) moreover i lost the phone number which i used while working in that company. Many times i inquired my previous employer regarding this UAN number.
They have sent me UAN number and asking me to register in the web-portal but i'm unable to do so and find out what the amount i have in my account.
I Kindly request you to help me to login into portal and to tell me is there any other way it can be tried.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™