FORM 31 Advance PF approval - Pan card pending for approval as KYC and DOE not updated - CiteHR
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Raj Kumar Chetry
Operation Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi, I was working for a company and from last one year back i have left the company on their issue only, now after one year when i checked in UAN portal i have not seen my DOE and my Pan card is also pending for approval as KYC, but Aadhar, mobile no and account are approved, now when i requested them for updating my DOE they refused to do so and not responding now, then i applied for advance pf withdrawal as available on portal as form 31, want to know will i able to get the amount and will EPFO approved with that or again employer approval required?
Once you left from the Organisation, you are supposed to claim full pf only and not advance. Or you can transfer your PF to your new employer. Both for claim or advance employer approval is must. In case if employer refuse to update DOE please write a request letter (through RPAD) them requesting them to approve and still if you don't get response you can it take further with the respective PF office with copy of the letter sent to your previous employer.
Employer has nothing to do with PAN card approval. Please ensure similar name in PAN card like Aadhar and employment name.

Dear Laxminaryanan sir,
I have some whats app conversation with the concern person of that company, will that helpful to produce in EPFO office as document, or shall i write any mail to all and take print will that helpful for EPFO office?

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™