I am ex-employee of XXX, I have applied for the PF withdraw and activate our UAN no its showing details are wrong, but while applying for withdraw online its show all the personal details mentioned are wrong like My DOB, Contact no etc. Now I am unable to withdraw my PF and Login UAN , I already raised the mailed to PF department for the same concern, they told that contact to your employer for correction. Now please tell me what do I do for the same.
From India, Delhi
Dear Friend, Your employer has to update your missing details from their portal once they update then you are able to withdrawal your amount. So contact your employer regarding the issue.
From India, Mumbai
update your pf portal if any change modify basic details in your according aadhar card
From India, Faridabad

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™