Asst.manager -hr
Raj Kumar Chetry
Operation Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was holding the UAN # 100125180551 provided by my previous employer after leaving this company, i have joined temporarily to another company and transferred by all PF amount to UAN # 101258546548, hardly i have worked 6th month only, now the employer are not ready to approve my KYC PAN card and not ready to mentioned my DOE, from 20.06.2018 i have not worked for that company as they were shifting me to other site without my knowledge on urgent basis, now after almost one year by mistake i was trying to claim my PF amount through earlier UAN portal , letter i have come to know through CiteHR that it has been transferred to the mentioned account, can someone guide me how to resolve this issue, i have been following up with the employer but the are not responding my calls and msg.
Dear Friend,
If your employer is not ready to mention DOE, then you are not able to transfer or withdrawal the PF, so you should first request your employer to do, if they are not doing so, then you should consult concern area PF officer in which the company falls under.
Before you do anything you should get separate with company as the terms and conditions stipulated in your appointment letter.

Hi Ravi,
Thanks for the prompt response, for information when i joined that company they have not provided me any appointment letter after 3months of working when they called me to get the appointment letter i have not accepted due to salary as they promised, even than i have worked another 3 months and during the tenure they have replaced from the concerned site and hold me many days without work for another site, 2-3 time`s they called me for other site interview but it was almost a month they hold so have joined another company, now when i required my amount they are denying to approve and update my DOE, is there any chance to withdraw my pf through any source of EPFO rules?

Dear Friend, Without updating DOE through your employer you are not able to do anything, you have only the way either request your employer or contact PF officer.
Hi Ravi, Thanks for the prompt response, one more query if you don`t mind, will PF officer will helpful to update the DOE if i provide the date?
Dear Friend, He is not the person to update the DOE but he may ask the proper reason to the company for not updating the DOE.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™