Asst.manager -hr
Sr H.r & Admin Executive

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi All, Unknowingly i joined my current employer on 25 July 2018 where as my exit date in ex company was 02 August 2018 . I was not aware that it will give a major impact on my PF amount transfer now when i am trying to transfer PF amount into current account through PF portal it is showing"Details are mismatch" hence neither i can transfer my previous amount into current account nor can withdraw.
I have requested both employers to change the DOJ or DOE but they said that it is impossible to change the same at their end. Can anyone help me out in this matter. I worked for 4 years in previous company so amount is not small. Please help anyone or suggest if i can do through EPFO office or else.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Friend,
In this case, your previous employer has to submit a request letter mentioning the wrongly update of your exit date on their letter head to EPFO.
Hi concern,
Follow As per Ravi sir with form 10 for Chang your Exit date correction
Hi Ravi,
Previous employee has denied to do anything regarding the same because according to their record they are correct mistake at my end. i joined current employer before exiting there. Due to only 9 Days conflict i am suffering from this situation. Please guide
Dear Friend,
Request your current employer for change of DOJ , submit a request letter mentioning the change of DOJ on their letter head to EPFO.
Hi Ravi,
I have requested to both for the same but they have clearly denied to update the DOJ or DOE i am taking follow ups with EPFO through E- grievance but not getting satisfactory revert. In revert of two grievances they are saying that you have to update your DOE through Ex employer. Now what i should do?
In this same problem here also. already a employee had a account number by mistake DOJ and DOE same date,so I created a new pf account number and and DOJ and DOE is changed. But no passbook in this current account,we couldn't transfer the amount from last account.Now i changed DOJ and DOE is changed the old account from PF office.But now i can't claim the PF amount for this employee...What we can do?
Can anyone help?
Thanks & Regards
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™