Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Retired Government Servant/advocate
Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working in a private sector company whose name is Matchpoint GPS PVT. LTD. My task is basically to install GPS tracker device in new vehicle which is purchased in installment from HDFC Bank. I am working since 11 months and my probabtion period is over and got confirmation letter.i am appointed in Sikkim and Sikkim is small state so I get few cases to do. If I did some minor issue then my manager threatens me to restricate from my job because I get less cases to do. So my question is can my company restricate me if I did some minor issue and get less cases to do?
Irrespective of less work or error in work, if employer want to part ways (terminate) with employee then he can do so by paying you one month notice or notice period as per the terms and conditions of the Employment order signed by you with your employer.

The general principle is that in case of less work, the junior most need to go; but it should be benign action. However, if the employee is terminated the due process of inquiry and giving the employee the opportunity to state his case cannot be dispensed with; mere notice for the specified period is inadequate.
In private concerns it is very much possible that an employee can be terminated.It is the terms of service and agreement between employer and employee that sets the criteria and the grounds of termination.If the employee is not satisfied with the reason of termination he has the right to ask for justifcation for the same.However it is always better to part ways amicably and get the full and final settlement done approprietly.Most of the companies usually make sure that the process of temination and exit process is smooth.I shall only suggest that check out with your service terms and act accordingly.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™