Asst.manager -hr
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All, Can anyone let me know the procedure to close the PF account and withdraw the complete amount from Pf a/c.
And will it be done by online from employee or employee should visit the pf office?
And is it directly done by an employee or should contact his previous employer. and I heard that employee can withdraw and close pf a/c only after 90days of resignation from employment. Is it right?
Please help me. Thank you in advance.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Friend,
After resigning the company, 60 days of gap is must for final withdrawal of EPF and EPS amount, You may apply yourself for the withdrawal process without visiting anywhere, but before proceed check whether exit date is updated by your employer or not.

From India, Mumbai
Yes you can claim PF after 60 days, subject to non employment.
You can claim PF through UAN portal if you had already registered.
Alternatively you can transfer your to your new Employer PF account also using same UAN. For transfer also you need to process through UAN portal only.

From India, Madras
Thank you Mr. Lakshminarayanan. And can you please let me know the procedure to close pf a/c, once an employee resigns his present job. Is it possible from member login or employer should close it. Please let me all possible ways to close PF account

From India, Hyderabad
Once an employee claims his full PF contribution, his /her PF will become void. However his/her UAN number once allotted will continue to exist. Employee can claim PF through UAN portal which employer and concerned PF office has to approve. Employer has to submit stipulated monthly / yearly PF returns.

From India, Madras
Can any one tell me how much amount of PF can be withdrawal while working in a company?
From India, Gangtok
Hi, Partial withdrawal while in service is allowed after 5 years of service for reasons like, renovation of house, hospitalization expenses for major illness etc.
From India, Madras
Dear Friend, If you are completed one year of service in current employment then you may claim under illness, Employee’s total contribution may withdrawal.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™