Asst.manager -hr
Raj Kumar Chetry
Operation Manager
Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, i just have another query, if anyone help me to understand would be a great help, i have transferred by old company PF to new company UAN no 101258546548, now when i checked there my date of leaving is not mentioned, i have left that company one year back on 20.06.18 but still they have not mentioned my DOE, I have been requesting them to mentioned the same but they are not co-operating and my pan card KYC is also kept pending for approval, is it possible through EPFO office to update my DOE as mentioned and approve my KYC pan also?
From India, Bengaluru
Dear Friend, This issue will get resolve by EPFO office please contact and submit the application for stating your issue to concern PF officer of that area which the company falls under.
From India, Mumbai
Thanks for the prompt response.
From India, Bengaluru
For PAN card KYC verification you need to link your PAN card with UAN number with similar name like employment name. For DOE of previous employment you can represent with previous employer by person and escalate to concerned PF Office

From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™