Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was working for a company and worked for 2.6 years and left 2 years back, i have applied for pf withdrawal on 12.03.2019 through UAN portal, my UAN no is 100125180551,it`s showing under process, what does it mean? i have understand through online news that if persons have no job for 2 months than any one can apply for the pf withdrawal, is employer approval mandatory to withdraw pf online?
From India, Bengaluru
It`s an nice idea to have query of all our needs regarding required information, appreciate if can get valuable response at the earliest.
From India, Bengaluru
Hope will get positive response.
From India, Bengaluru
Hey Raj Kumar,
i went through your EPF claim status. it seems your Form 10 ( Transfer ) claim had settled and form 13 ( EPF final settlement) is under process. These online claims needs to have 2 approvals
1-Employer approval
2 -EPF Field office
generaly EPF online claims would get settled by 4-10 working days. better you contact your EPF regional office for further clarification.

From India, New Delhi
Thanks for your prompt response, i just have an query and will be thankful if could help me to understand on the same, 1. could you help me to understand where it`s been transferred? 2. i have been trying to contact our regional office Mumbai bandra but no one responded till yet, have sent so many mail but no one has responded, can you help me with any direct contact details or email id where i can get some details about this.
From India, Bengaluru
Hi Sasikumar, have checked on other way and come to know that it has been transferred to another UAN NO 101254546548, have worked here only for few month and due to the site cancellation, have left that company almost a year back, now when i checked some of the amount has been transferred to this account, but when i tried to apply oneline it`s showing for PF advance on form 31, im not working to that company now, can you guide me how to go for the full and final settlement of my pf? or do i need to visit that office for final settlement ?
From India, Bengaluru
When i checked to my present UAN # 101258546548 than there aadhar and account is verified, do i need to get Pan card also verified by the employer?
From India, Bengaluru
Dear Talentpro Team,
This is to update you that the present Employer where my PF amount has been transferred via UAN NO 100125180551 to Employer Paradigm Integrated Facility services provide UAN NO 101258546548, When i contacted them and asked to approve my PAN KYC and update my DOE in present UAN no 101258546548, they are not accepting my request and denied to approve the same, can you please guide me on such case whom should i contact to apply my claim? as the transferred amount is not from their side, i have hardly worked 6month only, after that they hold me without my knowledge and asked to work in other site for that i left that company almost a year back, now when i asked them for my previous claims approval they clearly denied and not responding call and message, please guide me if any other way to claims my PF amount.

From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™