Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Can we take any legal action on ex-employee for misrepresentation (fabricated msc degree) after the contract was torn into pieces (Agreement form) by mutual understanding(between me and employee). Does court take the case into consideration without a contract (agreement) form ?
He wished to exit our company before 6 months and paid money as per written in contract for exiting before agreed duration.

Delete this thread please.Waited enough for answers.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™