Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Can we extradite an employee from abroad to India(we have an office in India) for using a fabricated degree while he was working in India with us which happened 4 years ago ? We got to know about his degree after he resigned from our company.
As we are getting too many bogus employees these days , someone kindly answer it.
Delete this thread please.Waited enough for answers.
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™