Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I joined as HR (fresher) for construction company.... till i joined no hr is worked in this company.... the problem is this company had PF account and they are deducting PF form some employees and not paid any amount to PF dept from last two years... I have to handle all this now.... Till now i didn't LOGIN to EPFO even at one time..... PLEASE HELP me.....

open the link in firefox and submit your ECR's and generate challan for payment and pay.
before that make monthwise calculation of employees as the ECR has to be submitted monthwise

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™