Asst.manager -hr
Jaisal Tandel
Suzlon/hr Officer

Dear Team,
Is it possible to submit name change form along with pf closing application.
* I lost my registered mobile number and I forgot UAN Login password.
Please kindly revert me back ASAP..
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Friend,
Is your Aadhar card updated on PF portal ?
Dear Mr. Ravi Hajanale,
Thank u for your replay.
I didn't update my Aadhar and PAN Card in my PF portal.
Dear Friend,
You have to submit Joint declaration form to EPFO office to update your Aadhar card, once your Aadhar card gets update then you may change your password.
Thank u for your valuable replay Mr. Ravi Hajanale
I Change Your Mobile Number In Your PF Account Please Contact On This Number 9033579247 But Its Not Free , I Will Change In 5 Min.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™