Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Expert,
We have some employees in our Factory, completing 58 Years of their age and work on regular payroll.
They don't have withdrawal their PF also.
Kindly suggest,
1. Can we have deducted PF from their salary and deposit it into PF department ??
2. Can we contributed employer share also and deposit whole employer contribution into AC1
Highly appreciated if you can provide any legal document in support of your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Rajesh Jain

From India, Bhopal
Once they complete 58 years they are not eligible for Pension contribution. They need to submit claim form for Pension and PF Office will process it and provide them pension on monthly basis. Please consult your PF office they will guide you.

From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™