2019 is a month old now, and people are still looking for the top HR trends that will rule in 2019. If you are one of such people and you are looking for the answer, then you are in luck. Here you can know about the HR trends and get ahead in the race for being the best HR professional or department.
- Personalization - The first HR trend that will rule in 2019 is personalization. Earlier, all the HR policies were one size fits all. But now, every HR expert who is professionally trained or has completed an HR course in Delhi knows that catering to the employees of a company by creating customized HR rules is the way to go. For instance, if an employee has a sick child, that employee could be allowed to work from home most of the time if possible.
- Focus Will be on Winning Trust - The focus of the HR department would also on winning the trust of the employees. When employees trust a company, it boosts employer loyalty and enhances the employer branding. Some of the tactics that can be used to win employee trust in 2019 are offering respect to employees, thinking about their future, developing a career path of employees and upgrading their skills.
- Making Employees More Responsible - The focus will also shift to making employees more responsible for their actions rather than expecting the employees to follow the leadership blindly. With the changing of times, every decision of the leaders cannot be correct. So, making employees more responsible will help in identifying the wrong decisions and rectifying the situation.
- Learning Will Be Made Easy - With the increasing acceptance of practical learning courses like HR course in Delhi, the focus will shift to making learning easier for employees. In 2019, the employees won’t be expected to read up boring training manuals, but the use of infographics and videos for employee learning will also increase.
- Employee Happiness Will Count - This is perhaps the most important HR trend to expect in 2019. Organizations will focus on what makes an employee happy and try to ensure that the employee has a perfect work-life balance. Companies will realize that as long as the employees are happy, they are more productive at work and offer more to a company.
- Technology Dependence Will Increase - The dependence on technology will increase in all departments, not just the HR department. Innovations like video resume, use of analytics to shortlist potential employees and use of software’s to manage employee expectations will increase this year.
- Wellness Will Matter - Last but not least, the overall wellness and well-being of the employees will matter to companies. The companies will look into fitness programs and exercise methods that employees can adopt to be healthy. This will not only help reduce the employee medical bills but will also ensure that employees remain happy because as we said before, employee happiness now matters to most organizations.
Can you think of any other HR trends that will rule in 2019? If so, do comment below. 22nd April 2019 From India, Mumbai