Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
General Manager-hr & Admin
Insolvency N Gst Professional

I worked with an organisation who hire employees for their client (Client based working). During Jan10th I got request for rebadging from the client, hence i informed my organisation on the same, they said to make final exit formalities on 1st Feb 2019 and i got my relieving letter on the same day. During my presence i checked with them about my F&F turn around time, they committed me that as per their policy it would be maximum 60 days, but they will turn around in 45 days. but as of today 78 days gone and they are not all reverting back to my emails. please advise how i can proceed with this issue legally?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear friend,
I recommend you write a letter to the MD of the company. Be polite and request to clear your dues. You may write that you have some family problem and you need the money urgently. On writing the letter wait for the 15 days. If nothing happens, then come back to us. We will guide you on what to do.
Dinesh Divekar
Thanks Dinesh,
sure will try your approach. Thank you
Legal approach is only when all other means have been exhausted.
Expenditure on legal approach may exceed the total inflow on account of Fn F proceeds.
Time also will be lost and in court no guarantees are there of winning always
As learned member Dinesh suggest write to MD a polite letter and ask him to intervene for release of Fn F, if you have already taken up with lower levels and no suitable response has been received.
Dear Friend ,
This is the right way as suggested by Dinesh Ji. Firstly you try to resolve this matter with management in written way. legal process is last weapon for this.
Dear Friend,
I stand by the Suggestion of Mr.Dinesh Divekarji
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™