Good Morning Everyone, I was working with the real estate company in Pune for 10 months as a CRM manager and was asked to work in salary deduction due to company crises or resign without notice period and was intimated to be paid till date salary so resigned as I was not able to work from 18k salary to 13k salary, and was asked to resign on the plain A4 size paper same did and handed over to my manager . but now the previous company is denying to give the rest of the salary by giving fake reasons like assets are lost and etc so plese help me out for the same.
From undefined, undefined
Hi Abhinav,
Sorry to note your helpless situation.
Pl.let me know some more details about your employer defaulting your payment.
Is it a Corporate Co or a small time developers. They have some other projects in other places as well?
How many people were/are working there. Is it still running or closed down?
What's your status, designation- are you a workman or a supervisor?
You worked with them (10 months) which means you were still on probation?
Do you have documents of your employment, appointment order, relieving/experience certificate, pay slips/bank statements etc.?
How many months' salary pending, is't pending like this for many of you or one or two like you?

From India, Bangalore
Thanks a lot for the reply sir its a small third party company total 54 employees are working we take sole selling means from marketing to possession all work is done through our end we have 3 to 4 projects running and i was working their as a CRM executive . My only 15 days payout is pending but the thing which is happening against me will happen with rest of the executives too. so wana get out of other peoples from it also. Did not get any documented letter or any type of payslips from the employer but now i have one official mail which shows that i was working in it and everything is mentioned in it see if it helps it out
From undefined, undefined
Hi Abhinav,
Appreciate your concern for your beleagured colleagues.
I tend to presume you would have signed some docs, including your appointment order containing terms & conditions, though it's not issued to you.
How about EPF A/cs & contributions to this a/c. (this cannot be ignored as your manpower stated to be at 54 which involve PF compliance.). If yes, it should help you.
Non-payment of salary is an offence on the part of employer.
In the circumstances, to start with, send a regd.notice to the responsible officer, your HR Manager asking to settle your arrears within 15 days. You may take a decision reg.taking up the matter further if they don't settle within 15 days. Yours is not a fit case to take it up legally in view of legal expenses involved. May be if you have organised a union and obtain due recognition to it that helps to safe guard service related issues of your colleagues. Put it every development in writing, building up records concerning service matters.
Let us be positive and work towards achieving the desired.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Abhinav,
Do you have tat letter copy you had given to your manager, I mean acceptance letter of your resignation.
What you had written over that letter, can you summarize and about your FnF what you had mentioned?
After this, I can give you the right direction to get your balance payment/salary/FnF.
Thanks & Rgds

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server