Hi, Please tell me steps for how i can link my PF Pension certificate in current PF no?
10th April 2019 From India, Mumbai
You can surrender your PF Pension Certificate to the respective PF Office through your employer. Please ensure you take copy of the same before submitting. Also track your PF Passbook through UAN login to ensure addition of previous PF Pension amount.
11th April 2019 From India, Madras
I have to submit any other documents along with the scheme certificate.
15th April 2019 From India, Mumbai
May not be required. Scheme certificate along with UAN number which will enable the new employer to follow same UAN number and also to ensure continue of PF deductions in the same UAN number.
15th April 2019 From India, Madras
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™