Hello, I have changed 3 companies in a gap of 2-3 years with total experience as of Feb is 9 year. I can see my PF amount got transferred from 1 company to other company however Pension contribution was not transferred into my UAN linked Pension account (EPFO website), Please help me understand.
1) Why my pension money was not transferred?
2) Will it be getting transferred if I complete 10 Year of “Total experience” or I have to complete 10 years of Experience with “1 company” ?
3) If my pension will not be getting transferred from my previous company, as I have not completed 10 years with that single company, am I eligible to withdraw pension from my previous employer now?
4) If I am planning to leave this company by next 2 year can I withdraw only pension amount of my current company before leaving and joining other company?
5) If I leave job in next 5 year after completing 15 years of total service will I get pension at the retirement? Can I withdraw full amount or partial amount at that time?
Please advise. 10th April 2019 From India, Bangalore