Independent Consultant Transportation Logistics
Dighvijay Plastics And Allied Products
Management Trainee-hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors, What is the procedure to collect full and final settlement from ex-employer who is not paying F&F settlement for more than a year now. Total working experience at ex-employer is 13.7 years.
Should I file a case or approach labour office.
Please advise.

From India, Bengaluru
If you are worker then u sue the file in labor office.... then labor department send the letter to the employer regarding your F&F.
From India, Mumbai
I joined the company in 2004 as Engineer and got relieved as manager operations in 2018. Am a senior management staff.
From India, Bengaluru
Dear KVK,
As it is over an year nearly , please approach politely your ex company seniors who are relevant. Find out from HR as to what happened .
Please make sure you have done the right thing in handing over charge and properties. I also mean in case you have been dealing in Sales ,please see if there is any recoverable amount clients on your behest. If that be so you need to .
with the management and explain.I feel there is enough scope for one to believe that there is some thing concretely pending .Please check and reassure yourself first.
did you ever send a mail or letter to the Management before. If not why did you keep quiet? Reason to yourself.
Have you any thing in writing of acceptance of your resignation and have you received conduct certificate/experience certificate while leaving.
If every thing is clear , please send mails to all concerned and request them to expedite payment/settlement .
Then a registered AD letter .
Finally after all processes, like meeting personally at least 2 or 3 times at various levels, gauging situation etc contact a good lawyer to take your case. Fix a percentage of amount as fees once you get your money/Full and final settlement ( Last resort)

From India, Tiruchirappalli
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™