Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My brother worked in XXX Ltd for more than 10 years and joined other companies subsequently. He passed away few years back. We are trying to claim from the XXX company i) pension and ii) gratuity and iii) superannuation. The company got closed and I understand that it is not yet bought over by any other company. Now I am unable to get in touch with any of its managers or trustees.
1. Gratuity claim requires the prescribed forms to be forwarded by the company and
2. Pension claim requires the seal and signature of the company which does not exist at present.
Now how do I go about ? I cannot reach anyone in the company for getting the forms forwarded ? Under these circumstances, what is the proper procedure to be followed. I request knowledgeable people to guide me.

From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™