Hr Consultant
Pk Bhuriya
Sr. Payroll Executive (hr & Admin)

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear sir, I have a query that a employee joined a company (ABC) in 2006 but this company did not mention father name with pf office and he left the job from this company in 2014.
This employee rejoin new company in 2017 and currently working but he make advance claim online & after 8 days reply from the pf status is your claim form rejected due to : father name not mention on pf side.
But he already make done father name correction from the last company by the online approval.
He can seen his father name on uan id password. So the employee can make the signatory hard copy from current employee for join declaration form yes or no.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
if the employee is working then he can transfer his old account to current ( where the data is updated) and then proceed for, as the department will face hardship to check 2006 records, unless the previous employer submits the old form 5 (copy) from their side
Mr.Glidor ji,
In the Uan side employee open their account there all data is already updated.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™