Hi, I was working in one of the Garment industry in Bangalore. Due to less order and intended to minimise the cost the company has told more than 20 staffs to render their resignation within span of 1 month with the promise of settle the dues of salary and settlement in 1month.But now it's been 2 months over they are not responding properly.kindly suggest the option available for us
3rd April 2019 From India, Mumbai
You should take it up with the recognised union, if you have one or jointly visit the concerned officers and press them to settle without delay. Submit an official request letter giving them 15 days time. If there is no response take it up legally and lodge complaint with the Labour officer concerned. In any case the claim should be settled together with interest for the delay till actual final settlement. Don't worry.
3rd April 2019 From India, Bangalore
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™