Thread Started by #Sanromi

I am teacher in a private school from last 19 years and my salary around 40000/- and their is pf deduction also.
Now I want no pf deduction and want to withdraw all my balance. Is it possible?
1st April 2019 From India, Jaipur
Dear Friend,
1. After resigning the job you can withdrawal your full amount.
2. After resignation 60 days gap is must for full amount withdrawal.
3. If you want to withdrawal amount during your working then you have only advance withdrawal option.
1st April 2019 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™