Asst.manager -hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
During the contribution period from dec 2016 to may 2017 i have entered the employees fixed salary for the complete month as gross salary.
Later i have rectified and from june 2017 i have entered correct values. Will this be a problem if i dont rectify the error during inspection. How to change the gross wages column of filled ECR?

From India, Bengaluru
Dear Friend, As you know PF calculates on Basic not on Gross so let it be. You could’t make any changes in filled ECR.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™