1. Please check, In your company have Hr policy or company policy?
2. How many employees are working ?
3. What is the company ?
4. You have any other proof ? like payslip/offer letter/online attendance/revision letter.
If you have not signed any appointment acknowledgement. You can proceed with labor court. You will get the solution.
1st April 2019 From India, Chennai
There are few queries to be answered, in addition to what other friends asked you to clarify -
1. Probably you should have received an offer letter preceding you joined this Co. Check for whether it contains any clause speaking about notice period.
2. How do you propose to manage a Relieving letter/Experience Certificate as it's likely that you won't be issued such letters unless you satisfy their requirement.
3. Did you submit a formal resignation letter was that acknowledged, if yes, accepted or rejected or nothing stated.
4. How do you propose to manage EPF/Gratuity if you are eligibile?
5. Is't the practice in this Co not to issue a formal apptt.letter or you are singled out?
2nd April 2019 From India, Bangalore