Thread Started by #Anonymous

Dear Team, I have tried to transfer my OLD-PF account to new PF account but an error occurred. I have login but incorrect details in OLD PF account (DOL-31-August-18) and current Employer DOJ (01-August-18), as well both employer has contribution same Month of august-18, hence process are pending.
Please any idea how to resolve the problem ?
26th March 2019 From India, Mumbai
you need to submit a joint declaration by the Member and the Employer form to your PF regional office for correction of DOL. You can collect this form from regional PF office, Fill the form , get it signed by your old employer and submit it to your PF regional office.
26th March 2019 From India, Pune
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™