**Attitude **is one of the key elements behind the success or failure of a Person. If you want to know how it can change the results and how important it is in our life, then you should watch this video. In this video, a Kid (around 7 to 8 Years) will teach you how you can change the situations with your positive attitude, persistence and hard work. It is a must watch video for all of us.
Now, What is Positive Attitude?
1. It is a mental state that expects the best to happen.
2. It is constructive thinking - You think about solutions and believe that you can find them. It means being active about solving problems. It is not enough just to believe that things will turn out okay. You also need to be actively thinking about constructive solutions and carrying them out.
3. It is creative thinking - Looking at life and situations with a broader vision and finding creative solutions.
4. Optimism - This is one of its main characteristics. It means hope and expecting situations to improve and plans to turn out well.
5. Motivation - This is the energy and zest to do things and accomplish goals.
6. Happiness - A person with a positive attitude is usually happy, and content. How Do You know that You Have Positive Attitude?
Find out whether you possess the following habits:
1. Do you expect a successful outcome of your actions?
2. Do you inspire and encourage yourself and other people?
3. Not giving up and not feeling down when meeting obstacles and encountering problems.
4. You look at failure and problems as blessings in disguise. You learn from them, so you do not repeat them.
5. You believe in yourself and in your abilities and skills.
6. Do you feel that you possess enough self-esteem and self-confidence to handle confidently the affairs of your daily life?
7. One of the main features of a positive frame of mind is the ability to stay immune to negative thoughts, negative comments, negative people and discouragement, and not allow them affect your state of mind.
8. Do you look for solutions, instead of dwelling on problems?
Feel free to share your views and feedback.
From India, Delhi
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.