Compliance Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
TO CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH IN PF (aadhar _pan_bank record is ok) want to change DOB YEAR with Joint Declaration. But employee did not have education certificate what we do?
From India, Coimbatore
Affidavit from magistrate as per you aadhar details or birth certificate from civil surgeon
From India, Delhi
hi viru,
you can make the request for change in dob through online
login into member e sewa portal of pf
enter your uan number and password
select manage!
select basic!
then select your proper dob
you have to upload any one pdf document
a ) education mark sheet
b ) birth certificate
c ) passport
then inform to your employer to approve your request through digital signature ...............

From India, Pune
Hi, Can someone give me a Hindi/English resignation letter format . Rgds, Viru.MJ
From India, Coimbatore
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™