Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
One of my friend is been terminated within the three months of service for breach of contract. She was working in an investment house. She purchased shares for personal use worth RS. 3500/-, 10 shares, from a competitor but through official phone without realising that her personal phone is forwarded to official phone. The employer forced her to resignation, and on a stamp paper write that she is willingly paying the employer for her mistake. The recovery amount is 2 lacs, which include the cost of sitting place for work. She was not allowed to contact her family members.
My question is
1. Can employer has the right to recovery such an amount?
2. Could the employer not warn her for the mistake?
3. What action shall she take as this amount is very big for her and being newly married.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

#Listed In:

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™