I had applied online pf but my bank account was wrong so the amount settled and returned but its not reflecting in my passbook so again i can apply for same but if its not reflecting in passbook how can i apply again pls revert.
If claim amount returned then please submit A.S.R. form(Attached).

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf FORM ASR.pdf (376.8 KB, 66 views)

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™