Hr Consultant

Hi guys... In my office one employee hospitalised by road accident when he was going to home. I want to know whats the ESIC process of Accident. I given the form no 12, now he called me and said madam give me the MER card. And one thing what to do for the his leave compensation? Guys please help me I'm newly join this filed so plz reply me as soon as possible.
From India, Nisarpur
TIC ( E phchan card is now valid) handover the same to employer duly signed and validated by employer

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™