Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If a wrong Aadhar number and Date of Birth is updated in my PF account, how do I correct it?
From India, Ahmedabad
log in at members portal and click on modify basic details, update your correct aadhar / name / gender / date of birth
ask your employer to verify it digitally,
balance instruction (if any needed) will be displayed at the time of uploading the data on the portal

Dear Josh...
Wrong Aadhar number can't accept whether once you update in your pf portal...
If Date of birth was wrong(compare with aadhar) your Wrong birth date is below one year means. You can correct in your online pf portal. If more than one year means you need to submit Joint declaration form with Prof like Aadhar photocopy & School TC or Birth certificate photocopy to pf regional office.

From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™