Hyderabad-500062.Telangana State, India.
Professionally Qualified Senior Level Executive with extensive hands-on experience in Strategic Business Units (SBU) Like, Institutional Marketing, Dealer Marketing, Cooperatives & Federation, NGOs, Micro Finance etc, in all three field of ,Human Pharma, Veterinary & Agriculture
• Over 22 years of experience in the field of Sales and Marketing for, Trade sector, Cooperatives Unions, Institutional Business, Corporate Sector, NGOs, Micro Finance etc.,
• Comprehensive understanding of retailing activities. Proficiency in developing new markets, penetrating through new markets and expanding the brand visibility through advertising/ branding strategies. Experienced in increasing sales revenues, exceeding targeted sales goals, developing profitable & productive business relationships with clients like Department of Ministry of Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Krishi Bhawan, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, Udyog Bhavan in Delhi and Procurement Departments of State & Central Govt. of Animal Husbandry, Human Health Departments & Agriculture Departments
• Interacting with Bearcats and Head of the Department convincing them to change tender terms as per company requirement.
• Collections from Trade is less than 30-45 days & Govt/Institutional is less than 15-30 working days
• Successfully launched products in Segments of Human Pharma, Veterinary & Agriculture in all over India
• Submitted more than 1500 Tenders related to Human Pharma, Veterinary & Agriculture in all over India and achieved in winning success rate is @ 97%.
• Proven ability to organizational and negotiation skills and to prioritize multiple and complex tasks, often conflicting with deadlines
• Distinction of launching new products and promoting them in the Government as well as Cooperative and Dealer Sector
• Proven ability to work independently, perform as a team member and lead a team of executives
• Exercise high degree of discretion, mature judgment, and tact in handling issues of sensitive nature
• Skilled at determining company’s mission & strategic direction as conveyed through policies & corporate objectives; with focus on top-line and bottom-line performance.
• Ability to develop a detailed Business Plan and Marketing Program to meet the objective of maximizing sales revenues and achieving profitability.
• Steered efforts and appointed channel partners-Collection Agents, Liasioning Agents and distributors across the assigned territory..Organizing farmer programmes to educate them about disease burden and participating in Kisan Mela’s and C.M.E’s to make customers make aware about products & Company.
• M.C.IC - Math’s, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry in the year 1994 from Osmania University, Hyderabad, United Andhra Pradesh, India
Managerial Functional Commercial
Strategy Planning Business Development Channel Development
Sales & Marketing Operations
Implementing competitive selling programs/strategies to improve the product awareness and enhance business growth through pre sales efforts.
Conducting market research to analyze and assess market potential and the ongoing trends, tracking competitor activities for providing valuable inputs to fine-tune selling & marketing strategies.
Sales & Marketing
Developing sales strategies to drive volumes.
Analyzing market trends, sales performance through channels, and other critical trends.
Identifying business/channel partners resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
Key Account Management
Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
Interfacing with customers for obtaining feedbacks, suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.
Customer Relationship Management
Directing the team in ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining excellent Turnaround Time (TAT) for delivery & service quality norms.
Providing after sales Support where Technical Solutions, Technical Support & troubleshooting is required.
Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities.
Presently working with,
Savita Biotechnologies Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
Presently involved in the project of Manufacturing and Marketing of Veterinary Vaccines like FMD, Rabies, and Blue Tongue etc.
Job-Title: AGM-Institutional Marketing, --- Head quarter-Hyderabad.
As a Start-up organisation succeeded in getting all certificates from Central & State Government Departments and Qualified in the Tender and competeting with experienced companies.
Biovet Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
The company involves in Manufacturing and Marketing of Veterinary Vaccines and Formulations
Job-Title: AGM-Institutional Marketing, --- Head quarter-Hyderabad
Responsible for Handling SBU of Government Institutional, Cooperative Milk Unions & Federation all over India.
Achieved Turnover from Rs 25 Lacks to Rs 50 Crores in a span of 1 Year.
As In charge for Institutional operations of the Company:
1. Successfully submission of tenders in India within time & got approved exclusively
2. Organized sales promotion campaigns like seminars, Continuous Medical Education (CME) as a part of the brand building and market development effort.
3. Forged long term relationships with State & Central Govt. Departments officers and Cooperative Sectors
4. Appointing liaison agents for procuring orders, collecting outstanding payments etc.
5. Following with Bureaucrats, Dept. Purchase Committee and Decisions Making officers to amend the Tender clauses as per company requirement
6. Following with Drug Control Office for required certificates for Tenders
7. Following with internal department about RM/PM
1. Instrumental in achieving a tenders exclusively from the States of Karnataka, MP, Haryana, Punjab, AP, Telangana. Bihar so that company turn over from Rs 25 Lakhs exceed to Rs 50 Crores in 2016-17
2. Instrumental in achieving lost business for the Company
Matrix Group is the Manufacturing and Marketing company of Veterinary Feed Supplements, Aqua, Chemical Pesticides, Organic Fertilisers etc
Job Title: Manager – Institutional Marketing------ Head Quarter-Hyderabad
Responsible for handling Institutional Business, Cooperatives, Feed Manufactures,, NGOs and Trade Sector all over India.
PROFILE OF WORKS HANDLED
As a Manager of Institutional/Trade Business:
1. Identifying new markets such as NGOs, Panchayat, Grameena Banks
2. Promotion of business in Trade, Feed Suppliers & Manufactures & Corporate Sector
3. Launching of products to the Bio Diesel manufactures
4. Building up of marketing network teams
5. Management of tenders with all State Governments, Central Governments and Cooperative Sectors
6. Registration of Products with Departments
7. Product Development activities like designing, branding etc.,
8. Finalizing the products and obtaining licenses as per the department requirement
9. Formulating operating systems in marketing department under ISO 9001 standards
10. Finalizing the strategy for getting better sales
11. Looking after the office administrative activities
12. Initiated the Organic Farming
13. Leading a team of professionals
1. Started SBU - Institutional for the Company and achieved Rs.10 crores of business in the first year
2. Generating business all over India for Veterinary Feed Supplements & Organic product
3. Outstanding of Institutional business is less than 45 days
4. Outstanding of Trade Sector is less than 30 days
5. Successfully launched New Products
6. Tie up with NGOs for mutual business growth
7. Tie up with Grameena Banks for better service to farmers providing quality products
8. Tie up with Corporate Sector for third party manufacturing as well as promotional to their farmer societies
9. Got exclusive approval of our products in Tripura, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh etc.
10. Registering Farmers Groups and helping in providing Micro-Finance required for their farming.
BRILLIANT INDUSTRIES LTD. Hyderabad
Brilliant Industries is Manufacturing and Marketing company of Veterinary Vaccines, Feed Supplements and Formulations etc
Job Title: Sr. Manager-Marketing,-
Responsible for handling Institutional, Trade, Co-operative Business all over India.
PROFILE OF WORKS HANDLED
As a Marketing Manager of the Company:
1. Building up of Trade Marketing network in India
2. Management of tenders with all State Governments, Central Governments and Cooperative Sectors
3. Forged long term relationships with State and Central departments
4. Registration of Products with Departments
5. Product Development activities like designing, branding etc.,
6. Finalizing the products and obtaining licenses as per the department requirement
7. Formulating operating systems in marketing department under ISO 9001 standards
8. Finalizing the strategy for getting better sales
9. Looking after the office administrative activities
10. Leading a team of professionals
1. Generating business all over India for RABIVAC product
2. Outstanding of Institutional business is less than 45 days
3. Successfully launched 16 brands like BILCIUM, TICKCIDE, BC-LIV, RABIVAC etc., of animal health products in majority of State Governments and Cooperative Sectors
4. Got exclusive approval of our products like RABIVAC, FMD in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Uttaranchal, Tripura etc.
INDIAN IMMUNOLOGICALS LIMTED
( a unit of National Dairy Development Board)
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
IIL is the Manufacturing and Marketing company of Human Vaccines, Veterinary Vaccines ,Feed Supplements and Formulations etc
Job Title: Regional In charge (West & Southern Part of India)-- Head Quarter-Hyderabad
Responsible for handling Institutional Business for West and South Zones
PROFILE OF WORKS HANDLED
As a Regional In charge for Institutional operations of the Company:
1) Successfully submitted tenders in 61 districts of United Madhya Pradesh within time &approved all quoted products
2) Organized sales promotion campaigns like seminars, Continuous Medical Education (CME) as a part of the brand building and market development effort.
3) Forged long term relationships with State departments and Cooperative Sectors
4) Involved in setting up the entire marketing infrastructure in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa ,Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,
5) Appointing liaison agents for procuring orders, collecting outstanding payments etc.
6) Allocation of budgets to purchase of our products
7) Leading a team of professionals.
1) Instrumental in achieving a business of Rs.100 lakhs in Madhya Pradesh (first time in the history of the Company). After this, the Company started looking Madhya Pradesh as a potential source of business for our products
2) Instrumental in launching the ABHAYRAB product in West and South Zones. ABHAYRAB is human rabies vaccine.
3) Instrumental in achieving lost business for the Company
4) Achieving a business of Rs.2 Crores from a single institution for a period of 3 years consecutively
5) Winning awards for exceeding the targets set by the Company
J K PHARMACEUTICALS-New Delhi
J K Pharma is the Manufacturing and Marketing company of Human Health care products such as Antibiotics, Analgesics, Cardio etc
Job title: Medical Sales Officer----- Head quarter-Hyderabad
Responsible for promoting the products to all leading doctors, distributors, chemists and institutions
PROFILE OF WORKS HANDLED
As a Medical Sales Officer of the Company:
1. Aggressive promotion of the products with Doctors and key clients in Hospitals
2. Ensure good merchandising and brand visibility to achieve higher sales growth in the designated areas of Hyderabad
3. Successfully launched the products in Hyderabad division by achieving a sales of Rs.1.5 lakhs within 6 months from the formation of the Company
4. Successfully appointed the C& F agents, distributors, chemists and overseen the availability of the products of the Company in and around Hyderabad, Nizamabad and Karimnagar
5. Collection of outstanding within 45 days, with no sales returns
Resume veterinary and pharma sales manager
12th July 2019 From India